Many people have such doubts, to cool the same flow rate and initial temperature hydraulic oil, using the same specifications of two tubular condensers (water lines are independent, through the same flow rate and import temperature of cooling water), oil pipeline series connection mode and oil pipeline parallel connection mode, which effect is better, so that the oil outlet has a lower temperature of oil flow? In order to solve this problem, we need to use tube condenser. Let's introduce it to you.
1. When the oil system condenser is connected in series, the heat transfer coefficient will increase and the heat transfer capacity will increase with the acceleration of the oil flow rate.
2. The longer the oil flow, the larger the heat transfer area, so the heat transfer capacity will be enhanced. When running in series, the heat transfer efficiency of the former condenser is higher than that of the latter.
2. The disadvantages of series connection are:
1. When connected in series, the speed of oil increases, the flow becomes longer, the resistance loss of the flow becomes larger, and the power consumption of the oil pump also increases.
2. Parallel connection, two condensers can be alternately repaired, but not in series. One of the condensers has problems and the system has to be shut down, so the reliability of the system is reduced when connected in series.
Therefore, in order to cool the hydraulic oil with the same flow rate and initial temperature, two tubular condensers with the same specifications (water lines are independent, and cooling water with the same flow rate and inlet temperature) are used. If the oil flow at the outlet is cooler, the series connection of oil lines is better than the parallel connection of oil lines.
标签:  就是就是 脚手架 移动脚手架 脚手架厂家 梯形脚手架 门式脚手架