In recent years, people are paying more and more attention to the topic of "maintenance". If anything wants to extend its service life, it must be protected and repaired to keep it in normal condition. At this time, how to do a good job in the maintenance of mobile scaffolding is very necessary. Mobile scaffolding is a very important carrier in construction, so to do a good job in its maintenance is responsible for the safety of construction. Then how should we maintain the scaffold? 一、但凡有杆件出现弯曲、变形的情况应先较直，损坏的构件应先修复，确保其能在施工中正常使用。
1. Where there is bending or deformation of the member, it should be straighter first. The damaged member should be repaired first to ensure its normal use in construction.
Two, scaffolding used in operation (including the corresponding accessories) should be returned to the library and stored in a timely manner. When stacking in the open air, ensure the levelness of the storage site, good drainage, under the support pad, and cover with razor cloth, spare parts should be placed indoors.
3. On the disposal of rust-removing and rust-proof parts, antirust paint should be applied at least once a year in areas with high humidity (more than 75%). The fastener should be oiled and the bolts should be galvanized to prevent rust. If there is no condition for galvanizing, wash it with kerosene after each use, and then use oil to prevent rust.
4. Small fittings such as fasteners, nuts, cushions and bolts used in disc scaffolding are easily lost. Redundant pieces should be recovered and deposited in time when supporting, checked and accepted in time when removing, and should not be left in disorder.
Attention should be paid to the removal of scaffolding after use.
(1) When the shelf is dismantled, the working area shall be delimited, warning signs shall be erected around it and special guardians shall be set up for guardianship, and eight special commanders shall be appointed to direct the work, and no non-working personnel shall be allowed to enter.
(2) Operators at high places where shelves are dismantled should wear safety hats, fasten seat belts, tie legs and wear soft soles before they are allowed to work on shelves.
(3) When removing the large crossbar and scissors brace, the middle buckle should be removed first, then the middle buckle should be held, and the end buckle should be unfastened.
(4) Dismantling scaffolding should be under the unified command of a dedicated person, with up-and-down echoes and coordinated movements. When unlocking another relevant knot, the other party should be notified first in order to prevent falling.
(5) The material removed should be tied to the rod by rope, shipped slowly by pulley, and no throwing is allowed. The material transported to the ground should be classified and stacked according to the designated location, and be removed on the same day. The fasteners removed should be centrally recovered and lubricated at the bolt to be rotated.
(3) the parts needed to be reinforced in demolition work should be reinforced and dismantled to prevent collapse of the frame.
It is forbidden to hit the power line near the scaffolding to prevent accidents.
(5) In the process of demolition, no one should be replaced halfway. If it is necessary to change people, the demolition situation should be clarified before leaving. It is forbidden to carry out demolition work by one person.
标签:   脚手架 移动脚手架 梯形脚手架 门式脚手架 脚手架厂家