Safety technical requirements for removal of portal scaffolds? 1) After the completion of the project construction, the scaffolding shall be removed only after the inspection and verification by the project manager of the unit confirms that the scaffolding is no longer needed. Removal of scaffolding should be formulated and approved by the person in charge of the project. The removal of scaffolds should meet the following requirements:
1) before removing scaffolding, materials, tools and sundries on scaffolds should be removed.
2) the removal of scaffolding should be carried out in accordance with the following procedures:
First remove the top armrest and balustrade column from the side crossing, then remove the scaffold (or horizontal frame) and escalator section, and then remove the horizontal reinforcement bar and scissors brace.
2. From the top to the side, the cross braces will be dismantled and the top wall connecting rod and the top portal frame should be removed synchronously.
Continue to remove the second step gantry and fittings. The free cantilever height of scaffold should not exceed three steps, otherwise temporary tie UPS should be added.
4. Remove continuously and synchronously. For wall connectors, long horizontal rods and scissors braces, they can only be removed after the scaffolding is dismantled to the relevant cross-portal frame.
Dismantle the sweeping rod, the bottom door frame and the sealing rod.
Remove the pedestal and remove the pad and pad.
Portal scaffold 2
(2) the removal of scaffolds must meet the following safety requirements:
1) workers must stand on the temporary scaffold boards for demolition work.
2) in the demolition work, it is strictly prohibited to use hammers and other hard objects to strike, pry and dig. The removed connecting rod should be placed in the human bag, and the lock arm should first be transmitted to the ground and placed in the indoor storage.
3) When disassembling the connecting parts, the lock plate on the lock seat and the lock piece on the hook should be transferred to the open position first, and then the disassembly should be started. No hard pulling and striking are allowed.
4) The dismantled portal frame, steel pipe and fittings shall be bundled or mechanically lifted or transmitted to the ground to prevent collision and thrown.
(3) dismantling matters needing attention:
1) When removing scaffolding, fences and warning signs shall be placed on the ground, and special guards shall be sent to guard it. All non-operators shall be strictly prohibited.
2) the scaffolding and fittings removed should be inspected when scaffolding is removed. Remove contamination on rods and threads, and carry out necessary shaping. If the deformation is serious, it should be sent back to the factory for repair. Inspection, repair or scrap should be graded according to regulations. After inspection and repair, the dismantled portal frame and other fittings should be sorted and stored according to the variety and specifications, and properly stored to prevent rust.
标签:   移动脚手架 脚手架厂家 脚手架 门式脚手架 梯形脚手架