1. Base surface requirement 1. Require cement base surface to be firm, firm and not shell-proof. It is better to pour cement surface with concrete bottom to prevent the shell-proof phenomenon of mortar layer. If the mortar layer is first tampered with concrete and then laid with mortar leveling layer, the thickness of mortar layer is required to be greater than 3 cm. If it is a sports car, the mortar layer should be thicker to prevent cars. After pressing, the mortar layer is removed, separated and crushed. 2、 要求水泥层表面不起砂、硬度好。要达此目的一是水泥质量要好，二是与砂子的比例要恰当，不能掺沙太多，三是新拌水泥沙浆层要充分保养好，适好浇水，防止粉化。
2. It is required that the surface of the cement layer can not be sanding and has good hardness. To achieve this goal, first, cement quality is good, second, the proportion with sand should be appropriate, not too much sand, third, fresh cement mortar layer should be fully maintained, watered properly, to prevent pulverization.
3, flat surface, no uneven, honeycomb hemp, cement pimple phenomenon.
4. The surface is dry and the water content is less than 6%. From the time point of view, the maintenance period of concrete after construction is 3-4 weeks in summer, 5-6 weeks in winter, and 2 weeks in summer and 4 weeks in winter for mortar layer. Or rubber cushion test, that is, a rubber plate of about 0.5m x 0.5m is laid flat on the cement floor, and the edges are sealed with adhesive paper. After four hours, check whether there are water droplets in the inner layer of rubber cushion, or if there is no surface drying, it can be constructed.
5. The pH value of the floor surface should be less than 10.
6. Ground oil-free, wax, other paints, latex paint, bubble gum residue. If necessary, we must try to remove it first.
7. Check with 2m ruler and wedge ruler. The flatness error is not greater than 5mm.
8. The gradient should meet the design requirements. The allowable deviation value is 0.2% of the gradient and less than 30 mm (scale inspection and water splashing test).
Two. Ground treatment before painting.
1. For oil-stained cement or terrazzo floors (cooking oil, oil, etc.), first sprinkle sodium hydroxide (commonly known as caustic soda) on the surface that has been wetted with water, then scrub it repeatedly with bamboo broom, and then rinse it with water. It can be repeated 2-3 times until there is no oil on the surface. The construction personnel should wear long boots and rubber gloves to prevent caustic soda from corroding the skin.
2. For the ground with other paints, if the paint is easy to shell, fall off or react with the Paishi floor paint, it must be completely eradicated or polished before construction can take place. If most of the surface of the paint has good adhesion and does not react with the Paishi floor paint, the easily peeling part of the paint is removed first, and then the old paint surface is flattened with a grinder or hand-held sandpaper to increase the interlayer adhesion of the new paint.
3. For waxed ground, wash wax with wax water or remove wax from the company.
4, all the rust preventive paint, latex paint, bubble gum and asphalt paint on the ground must be shoveled away.
5. The uneven ground with cement bumps and floating cement slag should be polished with a diamond water mill first, then cleaned and cleaned.
6. If the surface of the floor is too alkaline and PH > 10, it should be washed and neutralized with oxalic acid water first, and then rinsed with clean water.
7. For deep expansion joints, it is necessary to fill them with colour elastic glue at a height of about 1-2 mm below the ground level, and then scrape them flat with a piece of hard paint putty to prevent discoloration.
8. For wet or partially watery ground which is in urgent need of construction, measures such as water absorption, drying, sunlight, hot air blower or gas flame drying should be taken to accelerate drying in order to meet construction requirements.
Three. Construction conditions:
1, temperature: the temperature is generally above 5 C. When the temperature is below 5 C, air conditioning or other heating and insulation measures must be taken to increase the indoor temperature, but no direct heating with open fire or steam is allowed.
2. Ventilation: It is best to have natural ventilation conditions. In the absence of sand, rain and low outside temperature, open doors and windows for ventilation as far as possible.
3. Lighting: Lighting is required in the room. If Party A has not installed lighting yet, the engineering team must have live wires and lamps to ensure the lighting requirements of the construction site.
4, hydropower: requires construction site to have power supply to ensure the normal use of construction machinery. If you want to wash the floor, there must be a tap water interface.
5. Temporary warehouse: Party A is required to provide a temporary warehouse or accommodation room for construction personnel for temporary storage of paint, tools and materials.
6. Storage of materials: raw materials must be stored in shade, shelter from rain, ventilation, away from heat sources and open fires to prevent material from ignition or deterioration.
7. Fire control measures: safety education should be given to construction personnel. Fireworks should be strictly prohibited in construction. No one should smoke or light a fire. Fire control equipment should be prepared.
8. On-site protection: cross-over work is forbidden. During the construction period, people other than the construction personnel of the unit are strictly forbidden to enter the site. Undried paint surfaces should be protected by rope blocking and warning signs. When any personnel enter the primer-coated ground for construction or inspection, they must take off their shoes before entering.
标签:   脚手架 移动脚手架 脚手架厂家 门式脚手架 梯形脚手架 环氧地坪